Carbon 6, 6-Piece Steak Knife Set, High-Carbon Stainless Steel Cutlery in a Black Wood Box
The Schmidt Brothers Carbon 6 Steak Knife Set delivers a true kitchen and dining essential in an elevated package. Designed for everyday use, our 6-piece set boasts ultra-sharp polished blades that flow seamlessly into raw, unpolished scorched steel for a look that shines most when cutting into a juicy steak. A comfortable grip from our Schmidt Brothers Curve ensures each knife fits into your hand perfectly and slices into a premium cut with precision and ease. Packaged in a beautiful black wood box, our Carbon 6 Steak Knife Set makes for an excellent gift for someone special (you’re special, right?).
CUT LIKE A PRO: Our modern 6-piece knife set delivers an impressive weight and a refined, razor-sharp edge to slice through your favorite, flame-kissed filets.
HIGH CARBON: Each knife is constructed from 100% German stainless steel for remarkable strength, durability, edge retention, and exceptional balance.
- GRIPABILITY MATTERS: The considered, ergonomic design of our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve is engineered for a comfortable grip, reduced slippage, and ease of use.
- WHAT YOU GET: Six razor-sharp steak knives with raw, flame-scorched handles; Delivered in an elegant, black wood box perfect for a gift or keepsake.
- RELENTLESSLY DRIVEN: We’re the Schmidt Brothers and we’re on a mission to craft the finest stainless steel knives, BBQ gear, and cutlery you’ll ever use.
- 6 Piece Set Includes: 6 x 5" Steak Knives
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on surfaces such as stone, glass or metal, they’re too hard for the blade. Stick with a wood cutting board.
- Always use caution when handling a knife.
- If cutting through bone, do not use any knife but a meat cleaver, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not use a dishwasher to clean Schmidt Brother cutlery.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener particularly designed for your blade, or have it sharpened by a professional service.
- Make sure to store your knife in a safe place to protect the blade and prevent injury.
Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty