The personally identifiable information that you provide to us and information about your order may be combined with other personally identifiable information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) available from our records and other sources. We also use Pixel Tags to collect additional information regarding your browsing experience. This information will be used to make our future marketing efforts more efficient and to provide you with a more relevant and timely brand and shopping experience. This information may also be shared with our third party service providers that assist us with our marketing efforts and with other marketers whose products or services we feel may be of interest to you. If you prefer that we do not share your name and address with other marketers, please email us at email@example.com
Mobile Text Summary Terms & Conditions: You will receive up to 10 messages per month regarding Schmidt Brothers Cutlery. Message & Data Rates May Apply. This service is available for subscribers on AT&T, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile®,
MetroPCS, Sprint, Virgin Mobile USA, Centennial Wireless, and others in the US. The wireless carriers are not liable for any delays or undelivered messages. Users will receive SMS MT if the device cannot support MMS. For help in the US, text HELP to 918.236.9731. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can stop mobile subscriptions at any time by sending the text message STOP to the phone number 918.236.9731 in the US. Your phone must be able to receive text messages. Terms on this page apply to subscribers who subscribe to distribution lists managed by users of Schmidt Brothers Cutlery service.
How to Unsubscribe From Schmidt Brothers Cutlery.
All subscribers have the ability to unsubscribe or change their personal subscription settings at any time. To unsubscribe from Mobile Texts: Text STOP to the phone number that you do not wish to receive messages from.
NOTE: Message and data rates may apply.
Schmidt Brothers Cutlery may use or disclose information about you, including your personal information, under the following circumstances:
• Providing you with products and services you request.
• Anticipating and resolving conflicts with our products and services.
• Verifying and authenticating purposes in regard to requests or changes of any personal information or data related.
• For other purposes communicated to you at the time you provide or authorize the use of your information.
• Responding to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
• Establishing or exercising our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
• When Schmidt Brothers Cutlery believes such use a disclosure is (a) necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or (b) required by law.
• In the event of a merger, acquisition, consolidation, divestiture, or bankruptcy of Schmidt Brothers Cutlery.