“Excellent! Great presentation! Wow, that’s good!” Are they talking about your food, or your Bonded Ash knives? With blades made from a single piece of German steel, and handles sculpted from Ash wood, it’s hard to tell. We call this set Bonded Ash because the steel and the wood were designed to be in perfect harmony, giving you a precise and pleasurable cutting experience. Just wait till you get them into your kitchen. You’ll bond pretty quickly, too.
Bonded Ash, 7-Piece Knife Block Set
- CUT LIKE A PRO: Crafted for the home chef, our modern 7-piece knife set includes the essential knives to cover all your meal prep needs for years to come.
HIGH CARBON: 100% German stainless steel construction runs full tang for remarkable strength, durability, edge retention, and exceptional balance.
- GRIPABILITY MATTERS: The considered, ergonomic design of our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve is engineered for a comfortable grip, reduced slippage, and ease of use.
- WHAT YOU GET: 8.5" bread knife, 8.5" carving knife, 8" chef's knife, 7" serrated utility knife, 7" hollow-ground santoku knife, 4" paring knife, magnetic knife block.
Included in the set
A 7 Piece set contains:
- 9" bread knife,
- 8" chef's knife,
- 8" slicer,
- 7" santoku,
- 6" tomato/bagel knife,
- 4" paring knife,
- Magnetic block.
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on surfaces such as stone, glass or metal, they’re too hard for the blade. Stick with a wood cutting board.
- Always use caution when handling a knife.
- If cutting through bone, do not use any knife but a meat cleaver, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not use a dishwasher to clean Schmidt Brother cutlery.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener particularly designed for your blade, or have it sharpened by a professional service.
- Make sure to store your knife in a safe place to protect the blade and prevent injury.