Bonded Teak 15-Pc Knife Set, High-Carbon Stainless Steel Cutlery in Acacia Magnet Block w/ Sharpener
The Schmidt Brothers Bonded Teak 15-Piece Knife Set puts your cutting essentials all in one easy-to-access (and good-looking) place. Designed and fabricated for everyday use, our 15-piece knife set has the blades you need for everything from prepping veggies to cutting into steak hot off the grill to carving the holiday roast and more. Complementing the set is our Downtown Acacia and Acrylic magnetic knife block, an inspired, contemporary display that holds your knives while minimizing countertop traffic. Finishing the set and ensuring consistent, razor-sharp edges for the long haul is our ergonomic two-stage knife sharpener. For a secure and comfortable grip, every gorgeous bonded teak handle features our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve. Now dust those cookbooks off and get chopping.
CUT LIKE A PRO: Crafted for the home chef, our modern 15-piece knife set includes the essential knives to cover all your meal prep needs for years to come.
HIGH CARBON: 100% German stainless steel construction runs full tang for remarkable strength, durability, edge retention, and exceptional balance.
GRIPABILITY MATTERS: The considered, ergonomic design of our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve is engineered for a comfortable grip, reduced slippage, and ease of use
WHAT YOU GET: 8.5" bread knife, 8.5" carving knife, 8" chef's knife, 7" serrated utility knife, 7" santoku knife, 4" paring knife, 6" deli knife, 6-5" steak knives, two-stage sharpener, magnetic knife block.
RELENTLESSLY DRIVEN: We’re the Schmidt Brothers and we’re on a mission to craft the finest stainless steel knives, BBQ gear, and cutlery you’ll ever use.
- 15 Piece Set includes: 8.0" Chef Knife, 8.5" Bread Knife, 8.5" Slicer Knife, 7" Deli Knife, 7" Boning Knife, 6" Double Edge Utility Knife, 4" Paring Knife, 6 x 5" Steak Knives and a Two Stage Sharpener and Acacia Downtown Knife Block.
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on surfaces such as stone, glass or metal, they’re too hard for the blade. Stick with a wood cutting board.
Always use caution when handling a knife.
If cutting through bone, do not use any knife but a meat cleaver, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not use a dishwasher to clean Schmidt Brother cutlery.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener particularly designed for your blade, or have it sharpened by a professional service.
- Make sure to store your knife in a safe place to protect the blade and prevent injury.
Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty