For best results, make your steak rare and your knives raw. The Carbon 6 worldclass 6-piece set from Schmidt Brothers — worldclass steak knives with ultra-sharp polished blades contrasting against raw, unpolished scorched steel handles. Each knife is made from a single piece of the finest 100% German Stainless Steel. And they have the patented Schmidt Brothers Curve® so you can cut through that beautiful beef more easily. The Schmidt Brothers Carbon 6 Steak Set. Raw looking steak knives. Rarer craftsmanship.
Carbon 6, 6-Piece Steak Knife Set
CUT LIKE A PRO: Our modern 6-piece knife set delivers an impressive weight and a refined, razor-sharp edge to slice through your favorite, flame-kissed filets.
HIGH CARBON: Each knife is constructed from 100% German stainless steel for remarkable strength, durability, edge retention, and exceptional balance.
- GRIPABILITY MATTERS: The considered, ergonomic design of our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve is engineered for a comfortable grip, reduced slippage, and ease of use.
- WHAT YOU GET: Six razor-sharp steak knives with raw, flame-scorched handles; Delivered in an elegant, black wood box perfect for a gift or keepsake.
6 Piece Set Includes:
- 6 x 5" Steak Knives
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on surfaces such as stone, glass or metal, they’re too hard for the blade. Stick with a wood cutting board.
- Always use caution when handling a knife.
- If cutting through bone, do not use any knife but a meat cleaver, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not use a dishwasher to clean Schmidt Brother cutlery.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener particularly designed for your blade, or have it sharpened by a professional service.
- Make sure to store your knife in a safe place to protect the blade and prevent injury.
- Lifetime Warranty