“Excellent! Great presentation! Wow, that’s good! Hmmm.” Are they talking about your food, or your Bonded Teak knives? With blades made from a single piece of German stainless steel, and beautifully sculpted handles of South Asian Teak Wood, it’s hard to tell. The steel blades feature the patented Schmidt Brothers Curve for superior control and safety, and the rare Teak Wood provides a soft, comfortable grip. We call this series Bonded Teak because of the relationship between the steel and the wood — two extraordinary materials in perfect harmony to create a precise and pleasurable cutting experience. Just wait till you get them into your kitchen. You’ll bond pretty quickly, too.
Bonded Teak, 7-Piece Knife Block Set
- CUT LIKE A PRO: Crafted for the home chef, our modern 7-piece knife set includes the essential knives to cover all your meal prep needs for years to come.
- HIGH CARBON: 100% German stainless steel construction runs full tang for remarkable strength, durability, edge retention, and exceptional balance.
- GRIPABILITY MATTERS: The considered, ergonomic design of our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve is engineered to ensure a comfortable grip, reduced slippage, and ease of use.
- WHAT YOU GET: 8.5" bread knife, 8.5" carving knife, 8" chef's knife, 7" serrated utility knife, 7" hollow-ground santoku knife, 4" paring knife, magnetic knife block.
INCLUDED IN THE SET
7 piece set includes:
- 8.0" Chef Knife
- 8.5" Bread Knife
- 7" Boning Knife
- 6" Double Edge Utility Knife
- 6" Petit Chef Knife
- 4" Paring Knife
- Acacia Midtown Knife Block (9"W x 3.5"D x 9.5"H).
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on surfaces such as stone, glass or metal, they’re too hard for the blade. Stick with a wood cutting board.
- Always use caution when handling a knife.
- If cutting through bone, do not use any knife but a meat cleaver, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not use a dishwasher to clean Schmidt Brother cutlery.
Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener particularly designed for your blade, or have it sharpened by a professional service.
Make sure to store your knife in a safe place to protect the blade and prevent injury.