Bonded Teak 7-Piece Knife Set, High-Carbon Stainless Steel Cutlery with Acacia Magnetic Knife Block
The Schmidt Brothers Bonded Teak 7-Piece Knife Set puts the essentials all in one easy-to-access (and good-looking place). Designed and fabricated for everyday use, our 7-piece knife set has the blades you need for everything from prepping veggies to breaking down proteins to carving the holiday roast and more. Complementing the set is our Downtown Acacia and Acrylic magnetic knife block, an inspired, contemporary display that holds your knives while minimizing countertop traffic. Finishing the set and ensuring consistent, razor-sharp edges for the long haul is our ergonomic two-stage knife sharpener. For a secure and comfortable grip, every gorgeous bonded teak handle features our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve.
- CUT LIKE A PRO: Crafted for the home chef, our modern 7-piece knife set includes the essential knives to cover all your meal prep needs for years to come.
- HIGH CARBON: 100% German stainless steel construction runs full tang for remarkable strength, durability, edge retention, and exceptional balance.
- GRIPABILITY MATTERS: The considered, ergonomic design of our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve is engineered to ensure a comfortable grip, reduced slippage, and ease of use.
- WHAT YOU GET: 8.5" bread knife, 8.5" carving knife, 8" chef's knife, 7" serrated utility knife, 7" hollow-ground santoku knife, 4" paring knife, magnetic knife block.
- RELENTLESSLY DRIVEN: We’re the Schmidt Brothers and we’re on a mission to craft the finest stainless steel knives, BBQ gear, and cutlery you’ll ever use.
- 7 piece set includes: 8.0" Chef Knife, 8.5" Bread Knife, 7" Boning Knife, 6" Double Edge Utility Knife, 6" Petit Chef Knife, 4" Paring Knife, and a Acacia Midtown Knife Block (9"W x 3.5"D x 9.5"H).
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on surfaces such as stone, glass or metal, they’re too hard for the blade. Stick with a wood cutting board.
- Always use caution when handling a knife.
- If cutting through bone, do not use any knife but a meat cleaver, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not use a dishwasher to clean Schmidt Brother cutlery.
Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener particularly designed for your blade, or have it sharpened by a professional service.
Make sure to store your knife in a safe place to protect the blade and prevent injury.
Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty