How do you like your beef or bird? Roasted, baked, blackened or downright scorched? The old-world crafted, modern designed Carbon 6 Carving Set, Complete with a 8.5” Slicer and Carving Fork from Schmidt Brothers. Made from a single piece of the finest 100% German Stainless Steel, it features a polished ultra-sharp blade contrasting against an unpolished scorched steel handle. It’s perfect for all of your meat carving needs. And your aesthetic ones.
Carbon 6, 2-Piece Carving Set
CUT LIKE A PRO: We designed our carving knife set to make cutting and serving with razor-sharp precision easy; Ideal for roasts, hams, and Thanksgiving turkeys.
- HIGH CARBON: 100% German stainless steel construction runs full tang for remarkable strength, durability, edge retention, and exceptional balance.
GRIPABILITY MATTERS: The considered, ergonomic design of our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve is engineered for a comfortable grip, reduced slippage, and ease of use.
- STYLE AND SUBSTANCE: Our unpolished, flame-scorched handle is sculpted to fit your hand and provides a striking contrast to the polished finish of the blade.
Included in Set
2 Piece Set Includes:
- 8.5" Carving Knife
- 8" Fork
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on surfaces such as stone, glass or metal, they’re too hard for the blade. Stick with a wood cutting board.
- Always use caution when handling a knife.
- If cutting through bone, do not use any knife but a meat cleaver, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not use a dishwasher to clean Schmidt Brother cutlery.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener particularly designed for your blade, or have it sharpened by a professional service.
- Make sure to store your knife in a safe place to protect the blade and prevent injury.
- Lifetime Warranty