The Schmidt Brothers Zebra Wood Jumbo Steak Knife Set delivers a true kitchen essential in an elevated package. Designed for everyday use, our 4-piece set boasts ultra-sharp polished blades that flow seamlessly into a richly grained zebra wood handle for a look that shines most when cutting into a juicy steak. A comfortable grip from our Schmidt Brothers Curve ensures each knife fits into your hand perfectly and slices into a premium cut with precision and ease. Packaged in a sleek natural wood box, our Zebra Wood Jumbo Steak Knife Set makes for an excellent gift for someone special (you’re special, right?).
Zebra Wood 4-Piece Jumbo Steak Knife Set, High-Carbon German Stainless Steel Cutlery
- CUT LIKE A PRO: Crafted for home chefs, our modern 4-piece knife set delivers an impressive weight and razor-sharp edge to slice through flame-broiled steak.
- HIGH CARBON: 100% German stainless steel construction runs full tang for remarkable strength, durability, edge retention, and exceptional balance.
- GRIPABILITY MATTERS: The considered, ergonomic design of our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve is engineered for a comfortable grip, reduced slippage, and ease of use.
- WHAT YOU GET: Four razor-sharp steak knives with zebra wood handles engineered for a comfortable grip; Delivered in a sleek, natural wood box perfect for a gift or keepsake.
- RELENTLESSLY DRIVEN: We’re the Schmidt Brothers and we’re on a mission to craft the finest stainless steel knives, BBQ gear, and cutlery you’ll ever use.
- 4 x 5" Jumbo Steak Knives
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on surfaces such as stone, glass or metal, they’re too hard for the blade. Stick with a wood cutting board.
- Always use caution when handling a knife.
- If cutting through bone, do not use any knife but a meat cleaver, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not use a dishwasher to clean Schmidt Brother cutlery.
Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener particularly designed for your blade, or have it sharpened by a professional service.
Make sure to store your knife in a safe place to protect the blade and prevent injury.