Heat to 2750 degrees. Let it cool. Serve raw. The Carbon 6 world-class 15-piece cutlery set from Schmidt Brothers — old-world crafted 100% German Stainless Steel with a modern feel. Its all steel design features an ultra-sharp polished blade contrasting against a raw, unpolished scorched steel handle. The patented Schmidt Brothers Curve® gives you space to put your forefinger and guide the knife with ease. The Downtown Acacia wood block gives you a beautiful space to put your knives. Carbon 6 cutlery set from Schmidt Brothers. Unpolished. Uncompromising.
Carbon 6, 15-Pc Knife Block Set
- CUT LIKE A PRO: Crafted for the home chef, our modern 15-piece knife set includes the essential knives to cover all your meal prep needs for years to come.
- HIGH CARBON: Each knife is constructed from 100% German stainless steel for remarkable strength, durability, edge retention, and exceptional balance.
- GRIPABILITY MATTERS: The considered, ergonomic design of our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve is engineered for a comfortable grip, reduced slippage, and ease of use.
- WHAT YOU GET: 8.5" bread knife, 8.5" carving knife, 8" chef's knife, 7" serrated utility knife, 7" santoku knife, 4" paring knife, 6" deli knife, 6-5" steak knives, two-stage sharpener, magnetic knife block.
INCLUDED IN THE SET
15 piece set includes:
- 8.5" bread knife
- 8.5" carver-slicer
- 8" chef's knife
- 7" serrated utility knife
- 7" hollow-ground santoku knife
- 4" paring knife
- 6" deli,
- 6 x 4.5" steak knives
- Two-stage sharpener
- Acacia Downtown knife block
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on surfaces such as stone, glass or metal, they’re too hard for the blade. Stick with a wood cutting board.
- Always use caution when handling a knife.
- If cutting through bone, do not use any knife but a meat cleaver, as other blades can be easily damaged.
Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not use a dishwasher to clean Schmidt Brother cutlery.
Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener particularly designed for your blade, or have it sharpened by a professional service.
Make sure to store your knife in a safe place to protect the blade and prevent injury.