Carbon 6, 4” Paring Knife, High-Carbon German Stainless Steel Cutlery
Whether you’re coring apples, mincing garlic, or zesting citrus, the Schmidt Brothers Carbon 6 4” Paring Knife makes the job a breeze. The ultra-sharp blade is made from high-carbon German stainless steel from the blade to the handle for exceptional balance and edge retention. As with all of our knives, the handle features our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve, ensuring a comfortable grip from start to finish. Small but mighty, our paring knife is a kitchen hero designed for ease of use, dependability, and precise, even cuts with every use.
CUT LIKE A PRO: Nimble, agile, and with a razor-sharp edge, our paring knife is made for prepping; Ideal for small knife work, mincing, and peeling with precision.
HIGH CARBON: Each knife is constructed from 100% German stainless steel for remarkable strength, durability, edge retention, and exceptional balance.
GRIPABILITY MATTERS: The considered, ergonomic design of our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve is engineered for a comfortable grip, reduced slippage, and ease of use
- STYLE AND SUBSTANCE: Our unpolished, flame-scorched handle is sculpted to fit your hand and provides a striking contrast to the polished finish of the blade.
- RELENTLESSLY DRIVEN: We’re the Schmidt Brothers and we’re on a mission to craft the finest stainless steel knives, BBQ gear, and cutlery you’ll ever use.
- Blade length: 4"
- Handle length: 5"
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on surfaces such as stone, glass or metal, they’re too hard for the blade. Stick with a wood cutting board.
- Always use caution when handling a knife.
- If cutting through bone, do not use any knife but a meat cleaver, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not use a dishwasher to clean Schmidt Brother cutlery.
Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener particularly designed for your blade, or have it sharpened by a professional service.
Make sure to store your knife in a safe place to protect the blade and prevent injury.
Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty