Timeless design in a contemporary format? That’s what you get with the Schmidt Brothers Bonded Teak 7” Santoku Knife. Fabricated from high quality, high carbon German stainless steel, the santoku blade features hollow dimples along the edge of the blade for seamless cutting and reduced friction. As with all our blades, the bolster of the gorgeous bonded teak handle features our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve, ensuring a comfortable grip from start to finish. Complete your kitchen, carve some meat, filet some fish, and chop those veggies with the Schmidt Brothers Bonded Teak 7” Santoku Knife.
Bonded Teak, 7” Santoku Knife, High-Carbon German Stainless Steel Cutlery
- CUT LIKE A PRO: An all-purpose, razor-sharp workhorse perfect for all your medium-sized meal prep needs; Ideal for slicing, dicing, butchery, and fine knife work.
- HIGH CARBON: 100% German stainless steel construction runs full tang for remarkable strength, durability, and edge retention.
- GRIPABILITY MATTERS: The considered, ergonomic design of our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve is engineered for a comfortable grip, reduced slippage, and ease of use.
- STYLE AND SUBSTANCE: Our bonded Asian teak handle is sculpted to fit your hand and provides a striking contrast to the stainless steel blade.
- RELENTLESSLY DRIVEN: We’re the Schmidt Brothers and we’re on a mission to craft the finest stainless steel knives, BBQ gear, and cutlery you’ll ever use.
- Blade length: 7"
- Handle length: 5"
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on surfaces such as stone, glass or metal, they’re too hard for the blade. Stick with a wood cutting board.
- Always use caution when handling a knife.
If cutting through bone, do not use any knife but a meat cleaver, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not use a dishwasher to clean Schmidt Brother cutlery.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener particularly designed for your blade, or have it sharpened by a professional service.
Make sure to store your knife in a safe place to protect the blade and prevent injury.