Bonded Teak 5” Utility Knife, High-Carbon German Stainless Steel Cutlery
We like to think of our Bonded Teak 5” Utility Knife as the rough-and-tumble brother of our chef’s knife, able to take on jobs that require dexterity and more than capable of the dirty work. Fabricated from high quality, high-carbon German stainless steel, the utility blade is built for breaking down tough cuts of meat and just about anything your pantry throws at it. As with all our blades, the handle features our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve, ensuring a comfortable grip from start to finish. A blade that’s as good as its name, the Bonded Teak Utility Knife deserves a place in your kitchen.
- CUT LIKE A PRO: The finesse of a chef’s knife and the muscle of a razor-sharp edge come together as a versatile force for slicing greatness; Ideal for cutting through the tough stuff.
- HIGH CARBON: 100% German stainless steel construction runs full tang for remarkable strength, durability, edge retention, and exceptional balance.
GRIPABILITY MATTERS: The considered, ergonomic design of our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve is engineered to ensure a comfortable grip, reduced slippage, and ease of use.
- STYLE AND SUBSTANCE: Our bonded Asian teak handle is sculpted to fit your hand and provides a striking contrast to the stainless steel blade.
- RELENTLESSLY DRIVEN: We’re the Schmidt Brothers and we’re on a mission to craft the finest stainless steel knives, BBQ gear, and cutlery you’ll ever use.
- Blade length: 5"
- Handle length: 5"
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on surfaces such as stone, glass or metal, they’re too hard for the blade. Stick with a wood cutting board.
- Always use caution when handling a knife.
- If cutting through bone, do not use any knife but a meat cleaver, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not use a dishwasher to clean Schmidt Brother cutlery.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener particularly designed for your blade, or have it sharpened by a professional service.
- Make sure to store your knife in a safe place to protect the blade and prevent injury.
Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty