“Excellent! Great presentation! Wow, that’s good!” Are they talking about your food, or your Bonded Ash Chef’s knife? With a blade made from a single piece of 100% German stainless steel, and a handle sculpted from Ash Pakka Wood, it’s hard to tell. We call this exquisite Chef’s knife Bonded Ash because the steel and the wood were designed to be in perfect harmony, giving you a precise and pleasurable cutting experience. Just wait till you use into your kitchen. You’ll bond pretty quickly, too.
Bonded Ash, 8” Chef Knife
- CUT LIKE A PRO: An all-purpose, razor-sharp workhorse perfect for cutting through all of your meal prep needs; Ideal for slicing, dicing, butchery, and fine work.
- HIGH CARBON: 100% German stainless steel construction runs full tang for remarkable strength, durability, edge retention, and exceptional balance.
GRIPABILITY MATTERS: The considered, ergonomic design of our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve is engineered for a comfortable grip, reduced slippage, and ease of use
- STYLE AND SUBSTANCE: Our bonded ash handle is sculpted to fit your hand and provides a striking contrast to the stainless steel blade.
- Blade length: 8"
- Handle length: 5"
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on surfaces such as stone, glass or metal, they’re too hard for the blade. Stick with a wood cutting board.
- Always use caution when handling a knife.
- If cutting through bone, do not use any knife but a meat cleaver, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not use a dishwasher to clean Schmidt Brother cutlery.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener particularly designed for your blade, or have it sharpened by a professional service.
Make sure to store your knife in a safe place to protect the blade and prevent injury.
- Lifetime Warranty