Bonded Ash 6” Petit Chef Knife, High-Carbon German Stainless Steel Cutlery
Cut through raw meat with ease, and vegetables if you have to, with our beautifully designed and impressively versatile Bonded Ash 6” Petit Chef Knife. All of the characteristics of a full-length chef’s knife with a smaller, 6” blade designed to take on medium-sized jobs and look good doing it. Fabricated from high quality, high- carbon German stainless steel, our petit chef knife boasts superior edge retention and durability. It’s exactly the kind of all-purpose knife every home chef needs in their kitchen to keep slicing through meats, fruits, and vegetables for years to come.
- CUT LIKE A PRO: An all-purpose, razor-sharp workhorse perfect for all your medium-sized meal prep needs; Ideal for slicing, dicing, butchery, and fine knife work.
- HIGH CARBON: 100% German stainless steel construction runs full tang for remarkable strength, durability, edge retention, and exceptional balance.
- GRIPABILITY MATTERS: The considered, ergonomic design of our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve is engineered for a comfortable grip, reduced slippage, and ease of use.
- STYLE AND SUBSTANCE: Our bonded ash handle is sculpted to fit your hand and provides a striking contrast to the stainless steel blade.
- RELENTLESSLY DRIVEN: We’re the Schmidt Brothers and we’re on a mission to craft the finest stainless steel knives, BBQ gear, and cutlery you’ll ever use.
- Blade length: 6"
- Handle length:5"
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on surfaces such as stone, glass or metal, they’re too hard for the blade. Stick with a wood cutting board.
- Always use caution when handling a knife.
- If cutting through bone, do not use any knife but a meat cleaver, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not use a dishwasher to clean Schmidt Brother cutlery.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener particularly designed for your blade, or have it sharpened by a professional service.
- Make sure to store your knife in a safe place to protect the blade and prevent injury.
Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty