Whether you’re dicing onions, chopping a head of cauliflower, or slicing tomatoes, the Schmidt Brothers Zebra Wood 6” Serrated Utility Knife cuts the hassle out of prep work. The ultra-sharp, serrated blade is made from high-carbon German stainless steel that runs from the blade to the handle. The handle features our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve, ensuring a comfortable grip from start to finish. It’s the versatility home chefs appreciate and the dependability kitchens rely on with the style you can only get from Schmidt Brothers.
Zebra Wood, 6” Serrated Utility Knife
- CUT LIKE A PRO: Versatile and perfect for taking on medium-sized jobs with a razor-sharp, serrated edge; Ideal for slicing, dicing, and chopping.
- HIGH CARBON: Constructed with 100% German stainless steel for remarkable strength, durability, edge retention, and exceptional balance.
- GRIPABILITY MATTERS: The considered, ergonomic design of our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve is engineered for a comfortable grip, reduced slippage, and ease of use.
- STYLE AND SUBSTANCE: Our zebra wood handle is sculpted to fit your hand while providing a striking contrast to the stainless steel blade.
- RELENTLESSLY DRIVEN: We’re the Schmidt Brothers and we’re on a mission to craft the finest stainless steel knives, BBQ gear, and cutlery you’ll ever use.
- Blade length: 6"
- Handle length: 5"
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on surfaces such as stone, glass or metal, they’re too hard for the blade. Stick with a wood cutting board.
- Always use caution when handling a knife.
- If cutting through bone, do not use any knife but a meat cleaver, as other blades can be easily damaged.
Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not use a dishwasher to clean Schmidt Brother cutlery.
Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener particularly designed for your blade, or have it sharpened by a professional service.
Make sure to store your knife in a safe place to protect the blade and prevent injury.
Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty