The Schmidt Brothers Zebra Wood 15-Piece Knife Set puts your cutting essentials all in one easy-to-access (and good-looking) place. Designed for everyday use and fabricated from premium German stainless steel, our 15-piece knife set has the blades you need for everything from prepping veggies to cutting into steak hot off the grill to carving the holiday roast and more. Complementing the set is our Downtown Acacia and Acrylic magnetic knife block, an inspired, contemporary display that holds your knives while minimizing countertop traffic. Finishing the set and ensuring consistent, razor-sharp edges for the long haul is our ergonomic two-stage knife sharpener. For a secure and comfortable grip, every gorgeous zebra wood handle features our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve.
Zebra Wood, 15-Pc Knife Block Set
- CUT LIKE A PRO: Crafted for the home chef, our modern 15-piece knife set includes the essential knives to cover all your meal prep needs for years to come.
- HIGH CARBON: Constructed with 100% German stainless steel for remarkable strength, durability, and edge retention.
- GRIPABILITY MATTERS: The considered, ergonomic design of our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve is engineered for a comfortable grip, reduced slippage, and ease of use.
- STYLE AND SUBSTANCE: Our zebra wood handle features a gorgeous grain and is sculpted to fit your hand while providing a striking contrast to the stainless steel blade.
- WHAT YOU GET: 8.5" bread knife, 8.5" carving knife, 8" chef's knife, 7" serrated utility knife, 7" santoku knife, 4" paring knife, 6" deli knife, 6-5" steak knives, two-stage sharpener, magnetic knife block.
- RELENTLESSLY DRIVEN: We’re the Schmidt Brothers and we’re on a mission to craft the finest stainless steel knives, BBQ gear, and cutlery you’ll ever use.
INCLUDED IN THE SET
A 15 piece set contains:
- 8" Chef Knife
- 8.5” Bread Knife
- 8.5" Slicer Knife
- 7.5” Santoku Knife
- 7" Boning Knife
- 6” Serrated Utility Knife
- 4” Paring Knife
- 6 x 5” Steak Knives
- Two Stage Sharpener
- Zebra Downtown knife block.
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on surfaces such as stone, glass or metal, they’re too hard for the blade. Stick with a wood cutting board.
- Always use caution when handling a knife.
- If cutting through bone, do not use any knife but a meat cleaver, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not use a dishwasher to clean Schmidt Brother cutlery.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener particularly designed for your blade, or have it sharpened by a professional service.
- Make sure to store your knife in a safe place to protect the blade and prevent injury.