To cook a great meal start with pure, natural ingredients, and some fine German Stainless Steel. Designed exclusively for Williams Sonoma, the Heritage Series from Schmidt Brothers is raw, ultra-sharp genius, with beautifully sculpted handles, and high-polished blades featuring the patented Schmidt Brothers Curve® - a space for your forefinger to rest and guide the knife with ease. As if that’s not enough, the Heritage series also incorporates a new patented Transitional Bolster, allowing for a smooth transition from pinch grip to the palm of your hand, streaming the bolster into the handle for a more comfortable grip. The Heritage Cutlery Series. All genius. All functional. All right in your kitchen.
Heritage, 12-Piece Knife Block Set
- CUT LIKE A PRO: An all-purpose, razor-sharp workhorse perfect for all your medium-sized meal prep needs; Ideal for slicing, dicing, butchery, and fine knife work.
- HIGH CARBON: 100% German stainless steel construction runs full tang for remarkable strength, durability, and edge retention.
- GRIPABILITY MATTERS: The considered, ergonomic design of our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve is engineered for a comfortable grip, reduced slippage, and ease of use.
- STYLE AND SUBSTANCE: Our Heritage series G10 handle is sculpted to fit your hand and provides a striking contrast to the stainless steel blade.
Included in the Set
- 8.5" Bread Knife
- 8.5" Carving Knife
- 8" Chef Knife
- 7" Santoku Knife - Hollow Ground
- 5" Serrated Utility Knife
- 4" Paring Knife
- 4 x 5" Steak Knives
- 2-Stage Knife Sharpener
- Downtown Magnetic Storage Block
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on surfaces such as stone, glass or metal, they’re too hard for the blade. Stick with a wood cutting board.
- Always use caution when handling a knife.
If cutting through bone, do not use any knife but a meat cleaver, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not use a dishwasher to clean Schmidt Brother cutlery.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener particularly designed for your blade, or have it sharpened by a professional service.
Make sure to store your knife in a safe place to protect the blade and prevent injury.
- Lifetime Warranty