We call this mother of all Santoku knives Bonded Ash because the 100% German stainless steel blade and Ash Pakkka Wood handle were designed to be in perfect harmony, giving you a precise and pleasurable experience for cutting, slicing and mincing vegetables, fruit, fish or boneless chicken. Just wait till you use this exquisite knife in your kitchen. You’ll bond pretty quickly, too.
Bonded Ash, 7” Santoku Knife
- CUT LIKE A PRO: Razor-sharp and with a do-it-all attitude, our santoku blends old-world craftsmanship with contemporary design; Great for boneless meats, fish, and veggies.
- HIGH CARBON: 100% German stainless steel runs full tang for remarkable strength, durability, and edge retention; Hollow edge dimples reduce cutting friction.
- GRIPABILITY MATTERS: The considered, ergonomic design of our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve is engineered for a comfortable grip, reduced slippage, and ease of use.
- STYLE AND SUBSTANCE: Our bonded ash handle is sculpted to fit your hand while providing a striking contrast to the stainless steel blade.
- Blade length: 7"
- Handle length: 5"
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on surfaces such as stone, glass or metal, they’re too hard for the blade. Stick with a wood cutting board.
- Always use caution when handling a knife.
- If cutting through bone, do not use any knife but a meat cleaver, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not use a dishwasher to clean Schmidt Brother cutlery.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener particularly designed for your blade, or have it sharpened by a professional service.
- Make sure to store your knife in a safe place to protect the blade and prevent injury.