We call this utility knife Bonded Ash because the 100% German stainless steel blade and the Ash Pakka Wood were designed to be in perfect harmony, giving you a precise and pleasurable cutting, peeling, coring and prepping experience. Just wait till you use it your kitchen. You’ll bond pretty quickly, too.
Bonded Ash, 5” Utility Knife
- CUT LIKE A PRO: The finesse of a chef’s knife and the muscle of a serrated edge come together as a versatile force for slicing greatness; Ideal for cutting through the tough stuff.
- HIGH CARBON: 100% German stainless steel construction runs full tang for remarkable strength, durability, edge retention, and exceptional balance.
- GRIPABILITY MATTERS: The considered, ergonomic design of our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve is engineered for a comfortable grip, reduced slippage, and ease of use.
- STYLE AND SUBSTANCE: Our bonded ash handle is sculpted to fit your hand and provides a striking yet harmonious contrast to the stainless steel blade.
- Blade length: 5"
- Handle length: 5"
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on surfaces such as stone, glass or metal, they’re too hard for the blade. Stick with a wood cutting board.
- Always use caution when handling a knife.
If cutting through bone, do not use any knife but a meat cleaver, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not use a dishwasher to clean Schmidt Brother cutlery.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener particularly designed for your blade, or have it sharpened by a professional service.
- Make sure to store your knife in a safe place to protect the blade and prevent injury.
Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty