Whether you’re coring apples, mincing garlic, or zesting citrus, the Schmidt Brothers Bonded Ash 4” Paring Knife makes any cutting job a breeze. The ultra-sharp blade is made from high-carbon, German stainless steel that runs through the whole of the knife, full tang. The bonded ash handle features our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve, ensuring a comfortable grip from start to finish. Small but mighty, our paring knife is a kitchen hero designed for ease of use, dependability, and precise, even cuts with every use. Think of it as a mini chef’s knife.
Bonded Ash, 4” Paring Knife, High-Carbon German Stainless Steel Cutlery
- CUT LIKE A PRO: Nimble, agile, and with a razor-sharp edge, our paring knife is made for prepping; Ideal for small knife work, mincing and peeling with precision.
- HIGH CARBON: 100% German stainless steel construction runs full tang for remarkable strength, durability, edge retention, and exceptional balance.
GRIPABILITY MATTERS: The considered, ergonomic design of our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve is engineered for a comfortable grip, reduced slippage, and ease of use.
- STYLE AND SUBSTANCE: Our bonded ash handle is sculpted to fit your hand and provides a striking contrast to the stainless steel blade.
- RELENTLESSLY DRIVEN: We’re the Schmidt Brothers and we’re on a mission to craft the finest stainless steel knives, BBQ gear, and cutlery you’ll ever use.
- Blade length: 4"
- Handle length: 5"
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on surfaces such as stone, glass or metal, they’re too hard for the blade. Stick with a wood cutting board.
- Always use caution when handling a knife.
- If cutting through bone, do not use any knife but a meat cleaver, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not use a dishwasher to clean Schmidt Brother cutlery.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener particularly designed for your blade, or have it sharpened by a professional service.
- Make sure to store your knife in a safe place to protect the blade and prevent injury.