Cut through raw meat with ease, and vegetables if you have to, with our beautifully designed and impressively versatile Bonded Ash 6” Petit Chef Knife. All of the characteristics of a full-length chef’s knife with a smaller, 6” blade designed to take on medium-sized jobs and look good doing it. Fabricated from high quality, high- carbon German stainless steel, our petit chef knife boasts superior edge retention and durability. It’s exactly the kind of all-purpose knife every home chef needs in their kitchen to keep slicing through meats, fruits, and vegetables for years to come.
Bonded Ash 6” Petit Chef Knife, High-Carbon German Stainless Steel Cutlery
- CUT LIKE A PRO: An all-purpose, razor-sharp workhorse perfect for all your medium-sized meal prep needs; Ideal for slicing, dicing, butchery, and fine knife work.
- HIGH CARBON: 100% German stainless steel construction runs full tang for remarkable strength, durability, edge retention, and exceptional balance.
- GRIPABILITY MATTERS: The considered, ergonomic design of our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve is engineered for a comfortable grip, reduced slippage, and ease of use.
- STYLE AND SUBSTANCE: Our bonded ash handle is sculpted to fit your hand and provides a striking contrast to the stainless steel blade.
- RELENTLESSLY DRIVEN: We’re the Schmidt Brothers and we’re on a mission to craft the finest stainless steel knives, BBQ gear, and cutlery you’ll ever use.
- Blade length: 6"
- Handle length:5"
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on surfaces such as stone, glass or metal, they’re too hard for the blade. Stick with a wood cutting board.
- Always use caution when handling a knife.
- If cutting through bone, do not use any knife but a meat cleaver, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not use a dishwasher to clean Schmidt Brother cutlery.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener particularly designed for your blade, or have it sharpened by a professional service.
- Make sure to store your knife in a safe place to protect the blade and prevent injury.