The Bonded Ash 6” Double Edge Utility Knife means exactly what it says: two edges, two functions, endless capability. On the one hand, the serrated edge is prime for cutting through tough proteins and delicate enough for slicing favorite cheeses. On the other you’ll find a seamless edge ideal for fruits and vegetables. Fabricated from high quality, high-carbon German stainless steel, the utility blade is built for breaking down tough cuts of meat and not-so-tough produce all in one go. As with all our blades, the gorgeous bonded ash handle features our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve, ensuring a comfortable grip from start to finish. Double edge for double the capability in the kitchen and at grill side.
Bonded Ash 6” Double Edge Utility Knife, High-Carbon German Stainless Steel Cutlery
- CUT LIKE A PRO: The double edge design of this versatile blade features a serrated edge for slicing proteins and cheese and a seamless edge for fruit and veggies.
- HIGH CARBON: 100% German stainless steel construction runs full tang for remarkable strength, durability, edge retention, and exceptional balance.
- GRIPABILITY MATTERS: The considered, ergonomic design of our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve is engineered for a comfortable grip, reduced slippage, and ease of use.
STYLE AND SUBSTANCE: Our bonded ash handle is sculpted to fit your hand and provides a striking contrast to the stainless steel blade.
- RELENTLESSLY DRIVEN: We’re the Schmidt Brothers and we’re on a mission to craft the finest stainless steel knives, BBQ gear, and cutlery you’ll ever use.
- Blade length: 6"
- Handle length: 5"
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on surfaces such as stone, glass or metal, they’re too hard for the blade. Stick with a wood cutting board.
- Always use caution when handling a knife.
- If cutting through bone, do not use any knife but a meat cleaver, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not use a dishwasher to clean Schmidt Brother cutlery.
Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener particularly designed for your blade, or have it sharpened by a professional service.
Make sure to store your knife in a safe place to protect the blade and prevent injury.