Cut. Core. Peel. Prep. Perfect. The Carbon 6 four-inch paring knife from Schmidt Brothers. A perfectly polished 100% German Stainless Steel blade contrasting against a perfectly unpolished scorched steel handle. A little bit of everything for a knife that does the same.
Carbon 6, 4” Paring Knife
CUT LIKE A PRO: Nimble, agile, and with a razor-sharp edge, our paring knife is made for prepping; Ideal for small knife work, mincing, and peeling with precision.
HIGH CARBON: Each knife is constructed from 100% German stainless steel for remarkable strength, durability, edge retention, and exceptional balance.
GRIPABILITY MATTERS: The considered, ergonomic design of our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve is engineered for a comfortable grip, reduced slippage, and ease of use
- STYLE AND SUBSTANCE: Our unpolished, flame-scorched handle is sculpted to fit your hand and provides a striking contrast to the polished finish of the blade.
- Blade length: 4"
- Handle length: 5"
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on surfaces such as stone, glass or metal, they’re too hard for the blade. Stick with a wood cutting board.
- Always use caution when handling a knife.
- If cutting through bone, do not use any knife but a meat cleaver, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not use a dishwasher to clean Schmidt Brother cutlery.
Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener particularly designed for your blade, or have it sharpened by a professional service.
Make sure to store your knife in a safe place to protect the blade and prevent injury.