Beautifully designed and impressively versatile, our Carbon 6 8” Chef Knife isn’t just another utensil, it’s the go-to tool for home chefs around the world. The leader of the pack when it comes to all around greatness at the chopping board, our chef knife has the curve to make quick work of chopping herbs and the heft to slice meat from the bone with ease. The ultra-sharp, 8” blade is made from high-carbon, German stainless steel that runs from the blade to the handle. As with all of our knives, the handle features our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve, ensuring a comfortable grip from start to finish. It’s exactly the kind of all-purpose knife every home chef needs to keep slicing through meats, fruits, and vegetables for years to come.
Carbon 6, 8” Chef Knife, High-Carbon German Stainless Steel Cutlery
- CUT LIKE A PRO: An all-purpose, razor-sharp workhorse perfect for cutting through all of your meal prep needs; Ideal for slicing, dicing, butchery, and fine work.
- HIGH CARBON: Each knife is constructed from 100% German stainless steel for remarkable strength, durability, edge retention, and exceptional balance.
- GRIPABILITY MATTERS: The considered, ergonomic design of our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve is engineered for a comfortable grip, reduced slippage, and ease of use.
- STYLE AND SUBSTANCE: Our unpolished, flame-scorched handle is sculpted to fit your hand and provides a striking contrast to the polished finish of the blade.
- RELENTLESSLY DRIVEN: We’re the Schmidt Brothers and we’re on a mission to craft the finest stainless steel knives, BBQ gear, and cutlery you’ll ever use.
- Blade length: 8"
- Handle length: 5"
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on surfaces such as stone, glass or metal, they’re too hard for the blade. Stick with a wood cutting board.
- Always use caution when handling a knife.
If cutting through bone, do not use any knife but a meat cleaver, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not use a dishwasher to clean Schmidt Brother cutlery.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener particularly designed for your blade, or have it sharpened by a professional service.
- Make sure to store your knife in a safe place to protect the blade and prevent injury.