The Carbon 6 Utility Knife from Schmidt Brothers — an old-world crafted utility knife with a modern design. Made from a single piece of the finest 100% German Stainless Steel, it features an ultra-sharp serrated blade contrasting against an unpolished, scorched steel handle. The serrated utility knife is designed for slicing fruits and vegetables with thinner skins and softer interiors.
Carbon 6, 7” Serrated Utility Knife
- CUT LIKE A PRO: Versatile and perfect for taking on medium-sized jobs with a razor-sharp, serrated edge; Ideal for slicing, dicing, and chopping.
HIGH CARBON: Each knife is constructed from 100% German stainless steel for remarkable strength, durability, edge retention, and exceptional balance.
GRIPABILITY MATTERS: The considered, ergonomic design of our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve is engineered for a comfortable grip, reduced slippage, and ease of use
- STYLE AND SUBSTANCE: Our unpolished, flame-scorched handle is sculpted to fit your hand and provides a striking contrast to the polished finish of the blade.
- Blade length: 7"
- Handle length: 5"
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on surfaces such as stone, glass or metal, they’re too hard for the blade. Stick with a wood cutting board.
- Always use caution when handling a knife.
- If cutting through bone, do not use any knife but a meat cleaver, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not use a dishwasher to clean Schmidt Brother cutlery.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener particularly designed for your blade, or have it sharpened by a professional service.
- Make sure to store your knife in a safe place to protect the blade and prevent injury.