The king in the kitchen should be the best dressed — especially if it’s doing all the work, like cutting meat, chicken or any puny vegetable. The Carbon 6 six-inch Petit Chef’s Knife from Schmidt Brothers — a world-class all-purpose chef’s knife made from a single piece of the finest 100% German Stainless Steel. It features a polished ultra-sharp blade contrasting against an unpolished scorched steel handle. And it boasts the patented Schmidt Brothers Curve®, a space to put your forefinger to rest and guide the knife with ease. It’s old-world craftsmanship meets modern design. It’s form and function. It’s a little bit of everything — like a trusty chef’s knife should be.
Carbon 6, 6” Petit Chef Knife
- CUT LIKE A PRO: An all-purpose, razor-sharp workhorse perfect for all your medium-sized meal prep needs; Ideal for slicing, dicing, butchery, and fine knife work.
- HIGH CARBON: Each knife is constructed from 100% German stainless steel for remarkable strength, durability, edge retention, and exceptional balance.
GRIPABILITY MATTERS: The considered, ergonomic design of our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve is engineered for a comfortable grip, reduced slippage, and ease of use
- STYLE AND SUBSTANCE: Our unpolished, flame-scorched handle is sculpted to fit your hand and provides a striking contrast to the polished finish of the blade.
- Blade length: 6"
- Handle length: 5"
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on surfaces such as stone, glass or metal, they’re too hard for the blade. Stick with a wood cutting board.
- Always use caution when handling a knife.
- If cutting through bone, do not use any knife but a meat cleaver, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not use a dishwasher to clean Schmidt Brother cutlery.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener particularly designed for your blade, or have it sharpened by a professional service.
Make sure to store your knife in a safe place to protect the blade and prevent injury.
- Lifetime Warranty