Cut through raw and cooked meat with ease (and vegetables if you have to) with our beautifully designed and impressively versatile Carbon 6 6” Petit Chef Knife. All of the characteristics of a full-length chef’s knife are incorporated into a smaller, 6” blade designed to take on medium-sized jobs and look good doing them. The ultra-sharp blade is made from high-carbon, German stainless steel that runs from the blade to the handle. As with all of our knives, the handle features our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve, ensuring a comfortable grip from start to finish. It’s exactly the kind of all-purpose knife every home chef needs to keep slicing through meats, fruits, and vegetables for years to come.
Carbon 6, 6” Petit Chef Knife
- CUT LIKE A PRO: An all-purpose, razor-sharp workhorse perfect for all your medium-sized meal prep needs; Ideal for slicing, dicing, butchery, and fine knife work.
- HIGH CARBON: Each knife is constructed from 100% German stainless steel for remarkable strength, durability, edge retention, and exceptional balance.
GRIPABILITY MATTERS: The considered, ergonomic design of our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve is engineered for a comfortable grip, reduced slippage, and ease of use
- STYLE AND SUBSTANCE: Our unpolished, flame-scorched handle is sculpted to fit your hand and provides a striking contrast to the polished finish of the blade.
- RELENTLESSLY DRIVEN: We’re the Schmidt Brothers and we’re on a mission to craft the finest stainless steel knives, BBQ gear, and cutlery you’ll ever use.
- Blade length: 6"
- Handle length: 5"
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on surfaces such as stone, glass or metal, they’re too hard for the blade. Stick with a wood cutting board.
- Always use caution when handling a knife.
- If cutting through bone, do not use any knife but a meat cleaver, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not use a dishwasher to clean Schmidt Brother cutlery.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener particularly designed for your blade, or have it sharpened by a professional service.
Make sure to store your knife in a safe place to protect the blade and prevent injury.