We call this mother of all toku knives Bonded Teak because the 100% German stainless steel blade and Asian Teak Wood handle were designed to be in perfect harmony, giving you a precise and pleasurable experience for cutting, slicing and mincing vegetables, fruit, fish or boneless chicken. Just wait till you use this exquisite Santoku knife in your kitchen. You’ll bond pretty quickly, too.
Bonded Teak, 7” Santoku Knife
- CUT LIKE A PRO: An all-purpose, razor-sharp workhorse perfect for all your medium-sized meal prep needs; Ideal for slicing, dicing, butchery, and fine knife work.
- HIGH CARBON: 100% German stainless steel construction runs full tang for remarkable strength, durability, and edge retention.
- GRIPABILITY MATTERS: The considered, ergonomic design of our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve is engineered for a comfortable grip, reduced slippage, and ease of use.
- STYLE AND SUBSTANCE: Our bonded Asian teak handle is sculpted to fit your hand and provides a striking contrast to the stainless steel blade.
- Blade length: 7"
- Handle length: 5"
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on surfaces such as stone, glass or metal, they’re too hard for the blade. Stick with a wood cutting board.
- Always use caution when handling a knife.
If cutting through bone, do not use any knife but a meat cleaver, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not use a dishwasher to clean Schmidt Brother cutlery.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener particularly designed for your blade, or have it sharpened by a professional service.
Make sure to store your knife in a safe place to protect the blade and prevent injury.
- Lifetime Warranty