Bonded Teak, 7” Santoku Knife
We call this mother of all Santoku knives Bonded Teak because the 100% German stainless steel blade and South Asian Teak Wood handle were designed to be in perfect harmony, giving you a precise and pleasurable experience for cutting, slicing and mincing vegetables, fruit, fish or boneless chicken. Just wait till you use this exquisite Santoku knife in your kitchen. You’ll bond pretty quickly, too.
- Free Shipping in the USA
• Discounts/Promo codes cannot be applied to the purchase of Gift Cards.
• Gift cards are redeemable only for merchandise at Schmidtbrothers.com or through any of our online stores (Instagram, Facebook). They may not be redeemed for cash or applied with our retail partners.
• Gift Cards are yours for keeps, so please hold onto them! We can't replace them if they're lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without your permission.
• Delivery to an incorrect but deliverable address or a nonexistent address as provided by the purchaser is the responsibility of the purchaser.
• Gift Cards are final sale and cannot be returned or applied to a previous purchase.