A specialized blade designed for the important task of removing pesky bones from proteins like beef, pork, poultry, and fish. Sleek, slim, and honed to an incredibly sharp edge, the Schmidt Brothers Bonded Teak 7” Boning Knife features the dexterity you need to get the job done. Fabricated from high quality, high-carbon German stainless steel, our boning knife is as durable as it is sharp. As with all our blades, the bolster of the gorgeous bonded teak handle features our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve, ensuring a comfortable grip from start to finish. Complete your kitchen, carve some meat, filet some fish, and chop those veggies with the Schmidt Brothers Bonded Teak 7” Boning Knife.
Bonded Teak, 7” Boning Knife
- CUT LIKE A PRO: Thin enough to maneuver small spaces and tough enough to work with beef, pork, fish, and poultry; Ideal for removing bones with precision.
- HIGH CARBON: 100% German stainless steel construction runs full tang for remarkable strength, durability, edge retention, and exceptional balance.
- GRIPABILITY MATTERS: The considered, ergonomic design of our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve is engineered for a comfortable grip, reduced slippage, and ease of use.
- STYLE AND SUBSTANCE: Our bonded Asian teak handle is sculpted to fit your hand and provides a striking contrast to the stainless steel blade.
- RELENTLESSLY DRIVEN: We’re the Schmidt Brothers and we’re on a mission to craft the finest stainless steel knives, BBQ gear, and cutlery you’ll ever use.
- Blade length: 7"
- Handle length: 5"
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on surfaces such as stone, glass or metal, they’re too hard for the blade. Stick with a wood cutting board.
- Always use caution when handling a knife.
- If cutting through bone, do not use any knife but a meat cleaver, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not use a dishwasher to clean Schmidt Brother cutlery.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener particularly designed for your blade, or have it sharpened by a professional service.
- Make sure to store your knife in a safe place to protect the blade and prevent injury.
Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty