Cut through raw meat with ease, and vegetables if you have to, with our beautifully designed and impressively versatile Bonded Ash 8” Chef Knife. This isn’t just another utensil, it’s the go-to knife for home chefs around the world. Our Chef Knife has the curve to make quick work of chopping herbs and the heft to slice meat from the bone with ease. The ultra-sharp, 8” blade is made from high-carbon, German stainless steel that runs through the whole of the knife, full tang. For a secure and comfortable grip, every gorgeous bonded ash handle features our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve. It’s the all-purpose knife every home chef needs in the kitchen with a matching block designed to keep slicing through just about anything for years to come.
Bonded Ash, 8” Chef Knife
- CUT LIKE A PRO: An all-purpose, razor-sharp workhorse perfect for cutting through all of your meal prep needs; Ideal for slicing, dicing, butchery, and fine work.
- HIGH CARBON: 100% German stainless steel construction runs full tang for remarkable strength, durability, edge retention, and exceptional balance.
GRIPABILITY MATTERS: The considered, ergonomic design of our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve is engineered for a comfortable grip, reduced slippage, and ease of use
- STYLE AND SUBSTANCE: Our bonded ash handle is sculpted to fit your hand and provides a striking contrast to the stainless steel blade.
- RELENTLESSLY DRIVEN: We’re the Schmidt Brothers and we’re on a mission to craft the finest stainless steel knives, BBQ gear, and cutlery you’ll ever use.
- Blade length: 8"
- Handle length: 5"
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on surfaces such as stone, glass or metal, they’re too hard for the blade. Stick with a wood cutting board.
- Always use caution when handling a knife.
- If cutting through bone, do not use any knife but a meat cleaver, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not use a dishwasher to clean Schmidt Brother cutlery.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener particularly designed for your blade, or have it sharpened by a professional service.
Make sure to store your knife in a safe place to protect the blade and prevent injury.