We call this exquisite Double Edge Utility Knife Bonded Ash because the 100% German stainless steel blades and the Ash Pakka Wood handles were designed to be in perfect harmony, giving you a precise and pleasurable cutting experience. The blades were wrought from a single piece of steel and feature the Schmidt Brothers original double-edged design: a serrated edge for main cutting, and a straight edge when you need to tilt your knife for a clean follow through. This set comes with a finely crafted wooden storage box. Just wait till you get them into your kitchen. You’ll bond pretty quickly too.
Bonded Ash, 6” Double Edge Utility Knife
- CUT LIKE A PRO: The double edge design of this versatile blade features a serrated edge for slicing proteins and cheese and a seamless edge for fruit and veggies.
- HIGH CARBON: 100% German stainless steel construction runs full tang for remarkable strength, durability, edge retention, and exceptional balance.
- GRIPABILITY MATTERS: The considered, ergonomic design of our patented Schmidt Brothers Curve is engineered for a comfortable grip, reduced slippage, and ease of use.
STYLE AND SUBSTANCE: Our bonded ash handle is sculpted to fit your hand and provides a striking contrast to the stainless steel blade.
- Blade length: 6"
- Handle length: 5"
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on surfaces such as stone, glass or metal, they’re too hard for the blade. Stick with a wood cutting board.
- Always use caution when handling a knife.
- If cutting through bone, do not use any knife but a meat cleaver, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not use a dishwasher to clean Schmidt Brother cutlery.
Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener particularly designed for your blade, or have it sharpened by a professional service.
Make sure to store your knife in a safe place to protect the blade and prevent injury.
- Lifetime Warranty